Skysens SkyMot1 is a smart device with multiple purposes capable of detecting motion with an internal accelerometer with high resolution.
With a special firmware upgrade device can report accelerometer measurement every second and report minimum, maximum, and average of all 3 axises every minute or shorter for predictive maintenance applications. It creates snapshots of acceleration of intended machinery which can be used for better maintenance planning and predictive maintenance applications
For Special Firmware Upgrade Please Contact Skysens After Purchase.
Not: Minimum Order Quantity (MoQ) 10 Pieces!
- Easy integration with other platforms
- Cost-effective, compact, water-resistant (IP56)
- Motion, orientation, shock detection features
- Suitable for security and logistics applications
- Equipped with accelerometer
- LoRaWAN compliant
- Low power consumption compared to other technologies
- Easy attachment with accessories
- Excellent long-term stability
- LED interface
- Changeable sensor reading intervals from the network
- Single Pin Button For Start-Stop-Restart
- Ready with Software Application
"ALL FREQUENCY PLANS ARE COMPLIANT WITH THE THINGS NETWORK STANDARD, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLE FREQUENCY PLAN DIFFERENCES WITH YOUR NETWORK"