Skysens SkyInd1 Industrial LoRaWAN device is an easy-to-use plug-and-play industrial bridge device for multiple industrial applications. It provides easy access to industrial machinery and equipment as well as third party sensors with monitoring for Industry 4.0 applications with its Modbus RTU, digital and analog inputs as well as open collector output
- LoRaWAN Compatible
- 1-10V, 4-20mA Inputs
- MODBUS RTU interface
- Pulse Reading
- Digital and Analog I/O’s, RS485
- Open collector output for remote control
- Remotely programmable MODBUS interface
- Patent-pending large payload management algorithm
- LoRaWAN Compliant for Class A and Class C (For External Power Version)
- Can be reprogrammed for different protocols with Skysens Engineering Services.
- Easy integration with existing systems.
- It is cost-effective, easy to use with long battery life if needed.
- Up to 10 years of battery life
- Comes with replaceable AA size battery
- Excellent long-term stability
- LED interface
- Changeable sensor reading parameters from network
- Single Pin Button For Start-Stop-Restart
- Ready with Software Application
- Additional temperature and motion sensor as optional
- IP67 industrial casing option if needed.
"ALL FREQUENCY PLANS ARE COMPLIANT WITH THE THINGS NETWORK STANDARD, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLE FREQUENCY PLAN DIFFERENCES WITH YOUR NETWORK"
Please contact our team for the definition of the device concept that will meet your needs exactly.