Skysens SkyTag1 is a smart tag capable of broadcasting GPS and GNSS locations via the LoRaWAN network which enables location tracking around 5m accuracy depending on the GPS availability. Easy integration with other platforms. Cost-effective, compact, water-resistant (not IP67). Smart tracking algorithm with an accelerometer.
Note: Minimum Order Quantity (MoQ) 10 Pieces!
- Equipped With Accelerometer
- LoRaWAN Compliant
- Low Power Consumption Compared To Other Technologies
- 6 Months of Battery Life With 5 Minutes Readings
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- LED Interface
- Changeable Sensor Reading Intervals From The Network
- Single Pin Button For Start-Stop-Restart
- Ready With Software Application
"ALL FREQUENCY PLANS ARE COMPLIANT WITH THE THINGS NETWORK STANDARD, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLE FREQUENCY PLAN DIFFERENCES WITH YOUR NETWORK"